Intelligently forecast, schedule and monitor your workforce in real time.
Agyle Time can accurately forecast for future volume of any type of work. Calls, emails, tickets or customers waiting in a line.
The API allows for any type of workstream data to be fed into the system in real time and forecasts for.
Agyle Time allows you to take control of your recruiting cycle and forecast employee or skill shortages well in advance.
Forecasts can be viewed, analysed and put to work from the macro scale to the individual workstream sub-tasks.
This allows you to analyse forecasts for company wide data and KPI achievement down to individual teams and agents.
Scheduling and Schedule Optimisation
Timesheets and Employee Time Tracking
Real Time Intraday Management
- PBX systems such as Asterisk. Cisco and Avaya integrations coming soon.
- CRM and help desk systems such as Salesforce
- Payroll systems such as Xero
If the integration you require doesn’t already exist you can easily build your own using our API.
Continually Updated and Improved
- Accessible from anywhere in the world – Agyle Time is accessible anywhere you can access the internet. You can manage your workforce from any location. Multiple sites can be workforce managed from a single location.
- No expensive installation or setup – Setup is as simple as logging in and configuring your settings. No need for long expensive installations and desktop software.
- Constantly updated – One of the greatest benefits of cloud software is it only has to be updated once on the providers end. Agyle Time will consistently introduce improvements and new features and you won’t have to do a thing.
- Updates are quick and free! – Since Agyle Time is a cloud hosted platform updates will never cost you money and won’t require any action from your end.
- No hardware required – Agyle Time is completely cloud based and will never require you to purchase new hardware to run the system.
- Easily Scalable – Agyle Time grows easily with your business. You’ll never need to buy new hardware or pay for expensive updates or one off licences.
- No Sysadmin or complex firewalls